Sunday, August 5, 2012

Trip to Taal Batangas

My bestfriend asked me to accompany her to Taal to check out her gown. It was a long drive going there and weather hasn't changed for the past 3-4 weeks (translation: still raining). We arrived there after lunch time and saw her gown displayed on the mannequin. It was really beautiful! The gown had intricate designs and was embellished in the right places, not overly done. Color and length was just right. Since it's almost finished, my bestfriend did not try on the gown anymore.

After the discussion with Ate Rose, Madel and Miko showed me around the area. It was almost like the mecca for wedding gowns! There are so many stores to choose from. I even bought a gold arrhae case/holder for the unity coins. The gold coins I bought from Tito Boy. The coin holder is similar to the picture shown below (bell-shaped).



No comments:

Post a Comment