Saturday, June 23, 2012

Divisoria and Quiapo Trip

Richard's off to Boracay for their company's strategic planning sessions. Yes, they have tons of money to spare for a 3-day Boracay trip for this meeting :-) And so, I've decided to have a "me time" and scout for my DIY materials.

I first went to Divisoria. There's several cheap items that you can buy and I must say I felt a bit overwhelmed with the assorted materials and things to choose from. I had to pause for awhile, visit my checklist and gather my thoughts. There were items I wanted to buy but couldn't really find a place for them at the reception. I did buy ribbons and cords though.

Next stop was Wellmanson in Quiapo for my wedding cord. The place was jampacked with people. I stayed for an hour but got frustrated because I didn't know what items to buy. There's just so many beads, charms, spacers, connector rings and I had no idea how many I should be buying for the cord. The sales lady were of no help at all. I just said to myself that I better consult the w@wies group first and just come back the following week.

After Quiapo, I travelled back to Alabang and attended the anticipated mass scheduled at 6pm. Since there was still time, I headed towards National Bookstore to see if there's anything I can get there for my DIY project. In the end, I didn't buy anything. I figured that I can just go back there because I needed to review my list and make sure I was buying the right materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment