Monday, May 9, 2011

Wedding Church

Richard once told me that he would want to get married in Caleruega someday. As for me, I never really gave thought to my ideal wedding church or venue for the ceremony. Well, definitely it's going to be held in a church, as opposed to a beach or garden wedding.

Here's a list of Churches I initially considered:

Transfiguration Chapel, Caleruega


Manila Cathedral


St. John Bosco Parish

Santisimo Rosario Church (UST)


Nuestra Senora De Gracia


Santuario De San Antonio Parish


St. James the Great Parish


Blessed Sacrament Church (no picture)

From this list, ideal church would be Manila Cathedral. There's just something about an old church. It has a lot of history into it. It's also pretty much accessible to anyone. Minus points though - limited members in the entourage (depending on your package), too many wedding schedules in one day, and venue not very ideal for an intimate/solemn affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment